The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Finally 3 months industry training ended . And i realised that i'm getting older o.O! Why ? Coz next week i'm gonna be in my final year x.x! That was soooooooo fast !!!!! Time passed fast *.*! I miss my high scool life , miss age 17 , miss my foundation year , misses so much ! Gosh .... i have to accept the fact that ---> i'm old ! x.x! =P Althought i'm old ; but i'm still the same , as in i'm still a blur,crazy,naughty,cute,noob,lazy girl :p

I'm so lazy to do my industry training report x.x ! But i have to do it x.x Please remind me x.x! I'm so forgetful T.T

Ps* I am very blur coz i misses some1 so much *.* pik pik*
"" was Posted On: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 @7/02/2008 07:18:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ