The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Today is 19th June 2008. That means my industry trainiNg will be ending soon, left 6 more working dAys O.O!!! Why does tiMe passes f@st when I am actualLy enjoying =.=”

I’m eNjoy1ng workInG in tHese 3 mOnths, reAsons *~*

(1) No exams no assignments no lectures
(2) and everyday I can eat at home ! Mum's cooking is a true labour of love, it's a meal I can eat and eat and eat, without feeling guilty!!
(

Bes!des thAt , FeNdi aNd i did a craZy thing iN the oFfice today . Here’s an 3xcitinG coll3ctioN oF s0me hilArious piCtureS thaT aRe guaRanteeD to ticKle y0ur funNyboNe!

Photographer : Zyniz
Model : Fendi
Venue : Schneider Electric HQ
Time : Lunch time
Theme : Crazy


He is cute isn't it ? or funny :p watever heheh!
Still can smile ?! Pretty woman , walking down the street ~
No.1 !
rabbit o.O with black hair lolx!
"" was Posted On: Thursday, June 19, 2008 @6/19/2008 02:33:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ