The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Gratz to my big bro , he moved to new house yesterday ^^

Weekedays again, but I’m so happy ^^ Coz this is the last week for my practical training. After that will be one week holiday hehehehe !

Oh yea, don’t think I have enough sleep still. Last Saturday I sleep ‘ too early ’ =.=! Which is 5a.m. lolz ! And the next day I woke up at 8 a.m., wth *.* End up Sunday not feeling well @@!

This weekend & next week fully booked.

I have to do
- full report
- domo =P

Saturday – With pikky
Sunday – Karaoke with Syn & Lyn , then shopping, dinner ++
Monday – Karaoke & shopping
Tuesday – May be karaoke again ? Or House cleaning
Wednesday – House cleaning
Thursday – Reserved
Friday – Reserved
Saturday – Register hostel
Sunday – Back to uni

o.O may be :p

*Countdown * 4 more working days
"" was Posted On: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 @6/24/2008 12:06:00 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ