The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.
Bonjour! Vampire Zyniz's here ! F.Y.I I'm not a normal human ~ i
can't stand under the sun , i love winter especially snowy season ! Now is
Summer in Europe and i really doesn't love sunny day T.T! I'm waiting for
winter again !
My 5678 likes
dogs blogging Blue iPad iPhone Macbook Camera Vacations YumCha McDonalds
Icecream Singing Shopping Internet ~too many things i reallay like, so i guess
u'll know more when u talk to me , because i can't tell u everything in such a
tschüss 2013 , und HaLlO 2014 !!!
I'm sure, pretty sure that 2014 is the year filled with love and happiness !! Why ? Don't ask me why, because I can't tell you now , just stay tune !!
I guess is time for me to write a summary too for my wonderful 2013 !!! My 2013 : across the sea ~ the sky ~ europe & asia ~ exciting ~ amazing ~wonderful !!! Non-stop flying :D
I've graduated as a Master Student from Germany !
I worked in Zurich , Switzerland !
I took the flight services like train ! ( I flyyyyyy A LOT .... sometimes I was wondering "am I a stewardess or Engineer now" :D)
My short flying summary ~
Tokyo & Osaka
to be continue in 2014 ~~~ It will be MORE EXCITING !!!!
happy new year 2014 !!!!!!! ( Ewww..don't remind me that I'm one year older now, so do you !! )
❤ "Musik lernen " was Posted On: Friday, July 05, 2013 @7/05/2013 02:13:00 AM | 0 lovely comments ✿
Is samsung galaxy s4 i9500 LTE supported?? (Celcom Malaysia)
Yes or no ?
Answer can be Y or N . If answer is Yes ( market dependent ) Do no ask me what is it , hell i know , the operator celcome also never explain it to me, i doubt that they actually understand it for real. They just answered " LTE for i9500 is market dependent , Miss ^______________^ "Answer can be No. Because is market dependent too ! =.=!
I've called to Celcom hotline 1111 many times, the last conversation just ended awhile ago. Talk times: 22minutes
For those who are using samsung S4 i9500 must be confused about the LTE , Question " can i use it for my i9500 ???"
So far my LTE journey in summary:
(0) Initially i went to the Celcom Blue Cube Sunway branch , that lady just said that the samsung S4 no LTE support : " we have tried and it is NOT possible ,only for iphone 5 , if you insist to upgrade it to the LTE simcad,you might have no internet and lost the signal." ( So does it mean that i can throw away my s4 phone into the deep sea and use back my iphone which is hibernating at the moment)
(1)Samsung S4 LTE is subject to market dependent ( which i have no idea at all about that and what the hell is it , coz i called to the celcom for the second time, and the second lady don't even know what is it.)
(2) First guy told me that s4 i9500 LTE is subject to LTE version
(3) Second lady told me that we received only iphone 5 LTE update on 15th june , but samsung s4 nothing. And last, the perfect answer : " i have no idea, i really don't know, i only follow the communication here.I cannot promise to you."
To celcom members :
Kindly update to all the employees that this is the following steps that they should inform to the customer.
(1) They should let the customer know that samsung S4 have two models , one is i9500 and another one is i9505 ( not launching in Malaysia) . Because the lady in Blue Cube Center Sunway Pyramid said that ALL samsung s4 model cannot support LTE. It was so funny , because she does not even try to help , it could be i have the possibility to get LTE if my samsung s4 is purchased from oversea and now i just need to upgrade to the LTE sim card.
(2) The celcom operator guy on the phone did not provide the full information of it. He just said that " Miss, LTE version only market dependent for i9500 " Thats all.In future, please give full information but not half !! ( may be i didn't ask them to provide more detail, so i call up to them again)
(3) Be like her !!! --> Last lady , the most honest(because she told me that she don't know ), sincere, and hardworking, i should give her credit for it, but her voices are too low that i can't even get her name properly.The information i get from her is quite good. Although i'm not satisfied.
Info from her :
(a) LTE version just launched on 15th June 2013 for apple + updates for the user to enable LTE on iphone 5
(b) i9500 not support LTE ? i9505 note supporting LTE, celcom are doing step by step with LTE devices
(c) But she tried it again to do the set up with her colleague : " i9500 with 4g apn setting and barrier , suppose to have hsdpa but signal lost once we did the set-up for getting LTE signal."
(4) She can't promise will it be possible to use it or not.
So in conclusion , what I can do for my next step, change my 3g sim card to the LTE sim card first, even though no LTE, can still get H+ signal !! So why not ? Then i will wait for the good news from Celcom , otherwise : kiss goodbye i'm gonna switch the operator to the one who is having more potential. Then it will be Goodbye forever for my loyal 10 years with this Blue logo :)
❤ "Holidays " was Posted On: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 @6/19/2013 01:05:00 AM | 0 lovely comments ✿
Not that I do not want to update my blog. Is just that a picture can speaks a billion words. But my Picasa account dead since last year and the new subscription package is just so ridiculous. Therefore I'm gone. :( I will try my best to come back. Too many stories that I wanted to share with u all!
Quick update :
I've my first purchase experience today in Groupon!
I kinda in the learning progress of android phone s4 although I don't like it!
Enjoying my life now!
I'll be back!
Residing in: Castle in Europe
Uni: Master student
Ich komme aus Asia und jetzt ich wohne in Deutschland. Ich liebe Kriminal
Romane, Singen und tanzen, und blogging ! Ich konne spreche viele Sprache Z.B.
Chinesische, Englische, Malaiisch, Deutsch, Japanisch, Kantonisch~!
I was born in Asia but living in Germany . Doing my Master program in
Europe and enjoying my life here, i had visited few countries in Europe and i
simply love it , the lifestyle , the weather , peoples and cultures is amazing
about my site
The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz has been my official personal blogging
site since July 2006.Oh my god ! It has been 6 years !! Online Game
Competition at 2006 are part of the reason for me to start blogging.At first i
just wanted to gain some bonus point for my competition, but i did not stop
blogging ever since then.
Recently i'm not really active in blogging, i think is good to have your own
private lifestyle and social is not virtually on the internet world , is the
real me you should know. I will continue blogging eventhough no reader :) It
is just my way.
Travel to Taiwan
Travel to Korea iPhone 4s
Graduate my Master!
Get a job for thesis
Go to Xixili Island
Go home New iPad Tsuya-Tsuya Angel Eyes Set Get my Visa
50% more Europe Trip
Sweden Trip to see Aurora
Have a Gadget necklace
Collection of charm from different countries
Studio Recording Mic Pass IELTS
Aussie Trip Own a Digital Camera TX1 CyberShot iPhone 3g Graduate from Uni10 500GB harddisc Glasses
Go to Paris & London for 2nd time ♥
Own a unique Vintage journal Back to Malaysia to surprise mum Europe Trip with bb : Italy
* Special thanks to TeaCakeHouse for the blog template *
" Thank you for using BLOGSKINS.COM/ME/TEACAKEHOUSE layout
Please be very aware that I took time out of my life to make this layout for
DO NOT steal or rip
DO NOT remove credit
DO NOT use as basecode
DO NOT make a layout really similar to this one and say you didn't use this
layout as inspiration
DO NOT claim as yours
+If you convert pleasepleaseplease tell me and do not remove my credit. I
would appreciate you if you told me and credited me."