The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Testing post , don't know what to post anymore , so uploaded one of my photo ! =P

By the way , one thing i must let you all know , pity zyniz today spent 10 hours for this blog because last night i accidentally deleted all my template ......................................!!!!!! End up my blog became ' clean & clear ' =.=!!!

So , do remember to back up all your files *.*!!

Additional news * >>>

Zyniz having a very bad internet connection for the past few days , and until now still the same + lousy connection,Wanna know how lousy ? ----> Every 5 secs disconnect , either browsing website or in game !!!

That is why today i spent 10 hours for my blog,because i really get disconnected for every 5 secs in that 10 hours !!

And worst in domo game , i dont dare to play doctor coz once i get disconnected, my team member will r.i.p coz w/o doctor heals T.T! And every time i tried to log in again " DANG! " Pop-up box " ID is online now " *.* SOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBB ! Really no hopes =(

I don't think i can online in msn or play domo with a stable line , so , lets pray for it T.T Bless me for getting a better connection *.*

*DEAR FRIENDS* I lost all my template including your link , pls TAG me your link 1 more time *.*!

Thank you very much!!
"" was Posted On: Saturday, June 14, 2008 @6/14/2008 07:16:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ