The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Whats happening on today...

TikTok TikTok TikTok!!

8:20A.M. – I’ve received a sms from my lecturer : “ I’m on my way ” *.*!

Oh my go oh my god! I was so nervous =.=! Hand also cold cold d T.T! My heart beat jump to 1000 /per min o.O! I thought that our meeting is at 10 a.m. , & why is he message me so early #.# Sob… he make me cannot sit , cannot eat , cannot think ,cannot work properly loh *.*!

8:30 A.M. – He still not here yet , may be he came from far far away ~.~ (remind me of Shrek * far far away kingdom * :P)

8:45 A.M - He should be coming over from my uni ,it takes 1 hour to reach my office.

9:30 A.M. – Still don’t see him, may be he came from Seremban? That one will be 1 and half hour then ~

10 A.M. – Where did he go ……… T.T If from Planet Mars also reach my office d T.T

10:30 A.M – Finally he is here !!! ^o^ My heart beat stop jor XD!


Finally , after 3 months of my training I only met my lecturer :D He’s friendly and really nice ! At least our meeting consider happy ending ^^ No more worries ! Starting from today I can relax ! oohohoho , I wanna eat fries , Burger , Nuggets ! Mc D ! Nyummy !! Hehehh!

Ps * – Mr Fendi(that famous brand ?! :P ) , tmr 2:30pm is your turn , Good luck !! ohohoho! U r planning to go to Nandos after the meeting with your lecturer right =P
"" was Posted On: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 @6/18/2008 01:33:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ