The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
June 12,2009
0900 (GMT + 8)

xin xin , i can feel it !!! Euphoria !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ahahahahha! ehehheheh! Hohohohoh!!

Today is the most beautiful Friday ! Great relief ! Feeling extremely happy !! I was suprised ! I'm satisfied !!! So excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahahhahahhah :P Thanks for the blesses , thank you for all the wishes !! I'm glad that i didn't let you all disappointed !! Love you all love you all! Full of excitement ! Lolz !! Crazy baby vampire happy till feel like i'm flying lol~I feel good coz i did it !!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the prays,love you all *hug tightly *

Thanks big kor kor for supporting me !
Thanks to wifeys !
Thanks to kor kor !
Thanks to my dear friends!
Andy kor kor said he will wear bikini to celebrate with me !!

Die gute Nachricht !!! Ich bin erstaunt !!! 6.5 !

"" was Posted On: Friday, June 12, 2009 @6/12/2009 03:28:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ