The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Freitag~Guten Tag !! Ich mag Wochenende ! Ich muss noch ein paar Einkaufe machen!!

In the house

Wife: Dear, could you please help me to go get some organic vegetables from the store?

Husband: Sure!

In the supermarket

Husband: Hey! Excuse me, I need to get some thing for my wife, are these vegetables being spray by any poisonous chemical?

Staff: No Sir, you have to do it yourself.

^.^ A joke that I heard from the radio station in this morning ^_^ Seems like today is a Good Friday for me *~*

**************************************************************

Lovely June~Babies~New Life~New Hopes!

Congratulation to my cousin brother –Daniel! And also my to cousin sister-Amanda!!

Daniel’s wife delivered a baby girl on 1st of June and Amanda gave birth to a baby boy on the 2nd of June ^.^

Congratulations! New born babies *


HumuHumuNukuNukuApu~A!!
HumuHumuNukuNukuApu~A!!
HumuHumuNukuNukuApu~A!!

The magical spell for zyn to be happy!!! HumuHumuNukuNukuApu~A!!

Do you know why I have to cast this spell? Because Mr.X actually did something wrong on today, but he still thinks that he was right, end up everyone also misunderstood and I have to clear the mess!!! And Mr. X remain calmly , smile and say: ‘‘Is not my fault ’’
Puuuuu!!!!! Puuuuuu!!!! Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

Die Tag ist schon,jedoch die Mensch ist schlecht!!
"" was Posted On: Friday, June 05, 2009 @6/05/2009 02:16:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ