The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 

This is my weapon!


Mittwoch -warten und warten und warten ! zwei Tagen !! Ich befurchte und Schrecken! Trotz unserer Verzweifflung haben wir noch immer Hoffnung!! Ich brauche mindestens 6.5 band * gebetet*

Imprint

Freundschaft

Do you still remember the first time we met each other…
From a stranger become close buddies…
How we share our thoughts and feeling…
We never quarrel and we love each other …
We will never be apart from each other even though the distance between us are thousand miles away …Soon, we’ll meet again ^_^
Love you, my friends
* Hugs*

感慨万千。。。


****** 36 Stunden! ****** Blesses * I need someone take me to some exotic place @@!

Highly recommend iTunes store FREE app: “Unblock me”!! I love the game!!! It has 400 levels for beginner :P
"" was Posted On: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 @6/10/2009 03:32:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ