The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Heute Nacht hatte ich einen schrecklichen Traum.
I need something to lighten up my days , therefore .....

How many times i'm gonna repeat? Yes, zyn is abit abnormal :p or so-called crazy vampire hehehe!

Flush the virus away!!!!

H1N1-Gegen diese Krankheit gibt es noch kein Medikament *.*!!!!!!!!!!

Initially,supposingly,God willing,next week i can hug my wifeys ! But... the stupid h1n1 influenza A , kick it boil it cook it eat it destroy it ! Make me have to postpone my Aussie Trip due to h1n1 >.<>

Really no holidays for zyn eventhough i'm graduated +.=! I wonder when can i rest?

Special for Andy kor kor , coz he said he didn't see anything other than the baby-G that he gave me :P


"" was Posted On: Monday, June 15, 2009 @6/15/2009 02:13:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ