The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Happy Day ~13th of May 2009~

If you're under 18 , please skip these :
Happy about my last night dreams , i saw myself jump into the sea-suicide! And i don't know how to swim, which i really don't know how to swim in real life ~.~ :D but there's some one searching for me ,he ( Mr. Unknown ) is worry about me. Lol ! So happy even i'm suicide ! Such a crazy dream ~ Well, i'm crazy anyway lmao !

Happy 1 month anniversary ! Today is my first 30s day of real work ! Fresh Engineer Zyn still learning how to work as a Project Engineer , still a noobie :D

Happy Day because today God of Rain bless us ^_^ The weather is superb!

And last , but not least , Happy Birthday to Uncle Red , you're getting older on today! Wrinkle more , age grown, money more, but hair and height seems like ...*cough*! Wish you nian nian you jin ri , sui sui you jin zhao. Where's my present ???? :D You are birthday boy, should treat peoples ! boy should treat me big meal !!!
"" was Posted On: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 @5/13/2009 05:16:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ