The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
This is rare...and this is so rare.... a long blog posts in my blog?? Just that today i have the mood to write something, so i-just-write-it!!There is something that i would like to share with my friends *~

(1) Never ever leave your computer/notebook/laptop ON when you're unconscious. You will never know what will happen when you're asleep or away from your beloved-computer!!! Coz this is what happened to me on last week xxxxx ! I went to the bed and i left my computer on, but i didn't knew that it will end up a nightmare for me. I realised that something goes wrong when i woke up , my wall changed ?!!!! From those " glow in the dark- Stars " decoration turn into an art gallery, because now is full of potraits and drawings !!! The immense advances of technology in computers actually allowed people to hack into your computer and control your room decoration by the network !!!! Someone hacked into my notebook and change the design of my room by just clicking his/her mouse !! Pissed !!!!!!( Hissed and slammed the door!) My room being destroyed !!!!!!!!!!! (my last week xxxxx = dream)~ Unforgettable *.*!!

~Nightmarish~

(2) I had a really weird dream on last night ~.~ which is I have to work in the office from Monday-Friday 9-6pm , and I have to attend for my classes on every night, moreover weekends have to work for part time for the whole day . Routine work for the whole years 52 weeks 365 days without slowing down my speed~ I can only rest in one self. Although I’m feeling tired and my status is half-dead , but I have to be tough-minded, because I can see that in front of me there is work, work and more work! So weirdie !!

*************************************************************************

~Shopping~

I miss shopping actually....getting new series of vampire novels,buying dress, shop for clothes, cosmetics, getting the electrical gadgets (my fav.! ) ~ buy these and buy that ~ When was the last time i do my shopping ? One year ago? ~ Sigh ~~~ Even this year i also didn't shop for CNY clothing ~ and i'm planning to do the same thing on next year ^.^" SAVE !! Don't you ever ask me go to shopping , i'll bite you! Where is my gurdian angel ? Should give me one platinum credit card with unlimited credit , then at least i can buy something i like T.T sobz....

If you're kind and helpful , feel free to view my website http://qliz.blogspot.com and purchase some korea imported colour contact lens from me ^_^ This batch closing date is 16th of May 2009 , hurry place your order at qlizqliz@live.com :D

*************************************************************************

Ps* I'm listening to " I'll Never Break Your Heart "

But i wonder how many of you can REALLY do that.....Chucklehead ! zyn zyn *~!

*************************************************************************

Any thing that you wanted to share with me after this long blogpost?? Just leave your msg in my tagbox on the left side bar!I don't mind if you have a loooooong reply ,i might posting it out on my blog in the future ^_^ just email me @ qlizqliz@live.com.

*************************************************************************
~ Euphoria feeling ~

I did remember one of my friend explain to me about what is Euphoria lolz ~ Lim Yu Xin !!!!!!! Our future sweeeeeet Doctor !! She's a crazy,funny , talkative, cutie girl, I miss her though !! I think she's going to kill me because of this one


Shiiiiiiii, don't tell her that i miss her ! ^.^!!!!

TOmorrow is friday !!Yoo-hoo~ Hope that tomorrow will be a blissful day for me ! ^_^"

Saturday : Family outing with mummy and sis-in-law!
Sunday : Sneak attack the British council! Have to study for IELTS test(30/5/09-1/06/09)

24 hours a day is totally not enough for zyn, i need more time , if 48 hours/day should be just nice !!!!!

-The End-

*************************************************************************
"" was Posted On: Thursday, May 07, 2009 @5/07/2009 02:42:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ