The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
5 P.M.

I'm hungry , i want to eat McDonald McValue Spicy Chicken Mc Deluxe Set !!!! I want fries and ice cream !!!! Oh Gott ja ...Mc Donald !!! But only 12noon-3pm is promotion period . Means today i can't have McDonald T.T!! I still can remember my best sis in uniten love Ice Cream !!!! Miss Agfa :P Isn't it ???? :P Sundae cone, Mc Flurry ~*~ ! Then my dear housemate Ven Jyn love fries !!!!! I miss them too !!! Apart from that , Centrepoint McD is our lao di fang, honey you sure know right :P I'm waiting for you all to come back and hang out in McD again !!Okie...soooo hungry , have to wait for dinner time now , no energy to blog T.T sob.......... VERY HUNGRY ~!!!!!!
"" was Posted On: Friday, May 08, 2009 @5/08/2009 01:58:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ