The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Losing weight…

Morning porridge + med, lunch porridge + med, dinner porridge + med as well! Great! Can lose weight now +.=! Basically porridge just good for my appetite at the moment, because I’m sick! Gosh ! I can’t really taste the foods now, bitter taste! Seems like all the foods are tasteless..Only luv mushroom soup with potatoes and caramel pudding ^_^


10th of May * Happy Mother’s Day

Girls can always hug mummy and say : “Mummy, I love you! ”
What about guys ? Can you say I love you mother ???!


Spaceless…

I think my laptop going to explode soon. Movies are threatening my hard disc x.x’ Average one day minimum have 20-60 movies in, but no out ?!!!!!! SWEAT!!!!


Bless you all…

Swine flu outbreak is too scary; I really hope that everyone can recover as soon as possible. God bless you all *~ Tomorrow will be a better day ! Hugs*


Christmas seasons ….

I watched Home Alone part 1 and part 2 on yesterday. Wish that I can celebrate a White Christmas too ^_^ Really have Santa Claus in the world? Can I get some presents that I really want ??? Can I ???? Can I really get my gift ???

. dot ! . dot ! . dot!

Never mind… I knew Santa Claus don’t exist….



A B C D E F G……

Ielts coming soon , 30th of May and 1st of June.

Tension tension tension ! Stressful….was it part of the reason why I’m getting sick? Eeeww…no…is because summer is too HOT! I’m burning !


So touching…

Forget? Can forget? Cannot forget? Bite you xxxxxx! Nonstop listening to Backstreet Boys, I really love this song ! I’ll never break your heart, I’ll never make you cry, I rather die than live without you.

Baby I know your hurting
Right now you feel like you could never love again
Now all I ask is for a chance
To prove that I love you
From the first day
That I saw your smiling face
Honey, I knew that we would be together forever
Ooh when I asked you out
You said no but I found out
Darling that you'd been hurt
You felt that you'd never love again
I deserve a try honey just once
Give me a chance and I'll prove this all wrong
You walked in you were so quick to judge
But honey he's nothing like me
Chorus
I'll never break your heart
I'lll never make you cry
I'd rather die than live without you
I'll give you all of me
Honey that's no lie (2x)
As time goes by you
Will get to know me
A little more better
Girl that's the way love goes
And I know you're afraid
To let you're feelings show
And I understand
But girl it's time to let go
I deserve a try honey
Just once
Give me a chance and I'll prove this all wrong
You walked in you were so quick to judge
But honey he's nothing like me
Darling why can't you see
Chorus (2x)
Bridge
No way, no how
I'll make you cry (2x)
Chorus



Okay! I had decided to be selfish! Totally, extremely, 200% sure that I’m gonna be selfish! I don’t care! I wanted to find a person that he can love me more than I love him!!!

99 percent of me ..this is zyn, my weakness….

1 - Zyn is stubborn
2 - Zyn is not perfect
3 - Zyn is silly
4 - Zyn is loverless
5 - Zyn is crying baby
6 - Zyn is cowardice
7 - Zyn is mummy-baby girl
8 - Zyn is lazy
9 - Zyn is alone
10- Zyn is not strong enough, I’m totally weak
"" was Posted On: Monday, May 11, 2009 @5/11/2009 01:47:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ