The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Shop SHop SHop !
http://www.zalando.de/elegante-stiefel/?dir=asc&order=price

Errrmm..... need to look for those low price , but still ex x.x ! 

Those nice one but expensive , papa piya ~~ Hallelujah , help me 

Ohyea... Happy Halloween !!! My uni Halloween party band singing Beyond's cantonese song =.=' I can hear it from my room window last night , so loud +.+ And In Germany also can listen to Beyond ?? LOL Famous famous hahahaha !  

Labels:

"Shop SHop SHop !" was Posted On: Saturday, October 30, 2010 @10/30/2010 11:23:00 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ