The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Erhem...not studying but blogging hehehe pai se....
Really addicted into dancing , although tomorrow early in the morning is my final exam , but then i still went for the practice :P Lazy bump bump Vamp =P 

Well, tomorrow i'm having my final exam , wish me luck luck luck ooo , Vamp also afraid to sit for exam *.*! Need blessing :D

And i've decided to reward myself after the exam , I'm gonna go to shop for cosmetics , shop for pinky lipstick and lipgloss, and also shop for winter boot ! Weather changing temperature getting lower and lower now -3 degrees x.x' And Vamp also have to restock her foods in the house . I need to buy Soya sauce, need to get some eggs, may be onion , and also cili , i miss hot & spicy foods !! Ermm....may be i should go to the Asien Market to have a look :D Omg tmr gonna be a super busy day for me , Morning-Exam, then Foreign Office for my application, then Cosmetics shopping , then groceries .. and and boots i think far from the main town , mamamiya , may be Wednesday also become my shopping day XD 

Oopsy, i should have study now but i'm here blogging =.=!!

Okay , time to do my last revision !!! tschüss !! 

Labels:

"Erhem...not studying but blogging hehehe pai se...." was Posted On: Monday, October 25, 2010 @10/25/2010 08:54:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ