The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!
Happy ? Yes I'm very happy !!! And i'm satisfied ! Hahahhaha ! This Vampire really can't help ....

Before Exam , study till siao ; After exam , happy till siao =.='

Please pray for me that i will get 1.0 or at least less than 2.0 for the result :)

I'm Happy , coz finish the exam ! Excited coz i bought a set of cosmetic ^.^ Tmr i'm gonna try it ! And also extremely happy coz i drop the crop plants non-related subject ! Hahahhaha ! And also exam registered :)  Study plan working good . Oh yea most important , foreign office will give me good news on this Thursday :) Ahahhahaha ! A very good Tuesday for me :) I'm just happy !!! Although i'm awake since 5am up till now , but then i just feel like want to blog it out now . 

Oh yea, i spent 7.50 EUR for the passport photo -.-!!! So the exxxx !! 

Some photos which i wanted to share it out ~


I love this Garnier facial wash , is 3 in one , can use for facial wash , peeling mask, and also mask ! 


Eye cream, still Estee lauder better 



Today went to Muller for shopping , really wonderful place !


I spent 1 hour to stand at the same brand place to do the testing by myself..and


Finally i got myself a really nice and sweet lipstick and lipgloss set, it cost me 4.44 EUR for 1 set ! :D It's cheap !

------------------------------

Random pic , last week went for Campus movie night with friend, and the movie showing Shutter Island in Deutsch without subtitles *.* !!


Inside Audimax

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


This white white place is where i'm staying now , only 1 floor , basement is washing machine room , drying area and house master place :)


Up is my house, down is basement


And oh yah , i took this picture on today , my leg, don't know why, and don't ask me why , got scratched , it hurts, yea.....Once again vampire get cut , but same , i don't know where i get this cut +.+



Lastly, GoodBye to my Mind Map notes for today exam !! Coz i'm done ! 


Labels:

"I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!" was Posted On: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 @10/26/2010 07:34:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ