The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 My Germany photo diaries

KLM airlines doesn't really comfy for the economy seat , and they don't have USB port !! Outdated x.x


I don't bother to watch the movie , i feel headache if i keep watching lol !



Yea, after 11 hours on the plane then only i feel like i need to eat something x.x Breakfast is my first meal since i skip my dinner time on the plane.


Some potatoes and omelette and fruits and the don't know what puddings or jelly ( I didn't try that ) x.x


In Amsterdam airport checking the transit gate


I'm all alone wondering in the airport!


Is 6a.m. 


Got myself lebara and call back to my love one !


The sky getting brighter 


C6- my gate , but still have to wait for couple of hours


There are no free wifi in the airport , they charge for everything , if you want to online , you can buy the wifi card from the machine or by calling via the telephone booth x.x


Yum Yum abit hungry but the foods looks expensive


Sandwiches about 2,3 euro , so i didn't get that



Yea..one red bull 3.90 euro  T.T pls kill me , coz i found out that in germany only 1.90 euro i think , airport sucking blood !! But bb said no good to drink that , so i won't drink it anymore , can cause heart attack !


Small plane to Berlin 


Snacks ! Delicious chocolate cookies !


In the bus


Berlin main train station



Conny and Chinmay pick me up in Berlin :) 


First time !! Wind mill farm in my life :) 


Here am i :P


My apartment bathroom~


Looks like hotel :P Bb like it


My one room apartment


Big room :)


Well furnished


Windows from top to bottom :)


View from my room is the garden 


Student apartment


Autumn still can see the green leafs :)


I'm exhausted and jetlag , stay awake for about 40 hours and didn't sleep~


Spree Gallerie , where i shop for my groceries weekly


He's trying his best to be my tourguide :)


döner yummy kebap !



Eneukauf ! I bought all my foods from here ! 


1 Euro shop , looks exactly like our rm5 shop heheh!


In the city




Me with the tram



Stadhalle , like City hall~



Summer clock!


Altmark


i think is about 3 centuries the buildings 


Castle ? :P


Infront of the bank


I not even prepare yet photog already click ' catcha !' 


Coldddddddd !


Market ~


Uni


From the international office


Cafeteria sugar can take all you want :P 



My apartment , is only one floor :P Unique !



 Don't make me laugh , not even prepare yet!


Is me again!






The first church i saw !



Someone said looks like Singapore Universal Studio SetUp, really abit look like fake background :P



Like movie scene ? 


Italian restaurant : Some snacks before main meal




Is my first proper meal in here, and this pasta actually i ta pao home and last me for 2 more meal coz i can't finish it 


Salad


Pizza by his own


Lots os pasta !


How can i finish all ?


Itada kimasu !!


Sweep paranoma from my cybershot


Beer anyone ?


Beer cheaper than water


I rather drink my tapwater



See ! I've told you that i can't finish the pasta , so ta pao home for dinner


MY vodafone 


Everyone also own a bike


Conny with her baby bike


Sunny day in autumn





My messy wardrobe


KUL to AMS to TXL


Finally , this is the library which i wanted to visit since 2 years back :)




Close Up


View from 6th floor


Library using sensor for the lights


He actually matching with the colour !


Okay , we're not studying


Green Pink guy


Top view from the stair case


Chinmay in green


I'm in Pink


Later sure get dizzy if see too long


I totally in love with the library


Lots of award from this building design~


My hair not long enough!


Books !


Like advertisement






Ahahhaa small butt :P 





Surprisingly, I look slim in this pic ahhahah !




You can't see me hohoho!






One of my fav. pic



Full view !


I will take another shot when is winter time , totally WHITE !!









Spotted some cool building!





700 years , amazing right !


I'm in Europe !!






Yummy Ice cream shop



0.80 euro for one, it's nice !







In the shopping mall





I'm still searching for a nice boots


Cute !! But 10 euro x.x


I miss my puppy


Ended up got my flower slipper~






My first McD here ! But not nice


I saw ford, saw BMW , Merz , all cheap cheap ~ but left hand side driver seat




Chinmay carrying my new toy printer


In the bus


camwhore again



Actually not really many car , even those shopping mall parking lots is empty!


Still looks pretty isn't it



Spaghetti


Melted ? Coz is Ice cream lol , at first i actually didn't know that is an ice cream *.* Kena cheat


Ice Chocolate




Doesn't look good now but taste still good ahhaha



iPhone 4 really amazing 


Too bad, is not mine :) 


My New toy Hp Printer





Tram



2.5 euro for 26cm pizza


Biggest mall in Cottbus, ain't that big :P


Sausages?


With Brockwurst !


The 1st chinese restaurant i saw , thought that i could check out the menu, who knows menu is all in German =.='


After 3 weeks finally my router are here !


CD and menu ~! All in German ^^


I love my wifi router in white !!



My new toy Microwave in the house !


First trial , fries burn and smokes all came out ahahha!


Looks scary 


2nd trial , success !!!!!!


Wifi router here , but telekom people next day only came to activate my phone line


This is the thing they use to activate the server or phone line~


cable


They connected it and went to the server to do the setup


Close Up

Labels:

"My Germany photo diaries" was Posted On: Monday, September 27, 2010 @9/27/2010 01:22:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ