The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Farewell at KLIA
The day when i say goodbye :)


Mummy prepared yummy home-cook foods for me


God-item , i brought this to Germany !


Check-in time


Daddy & i 


Edmund & Mr.s Edmund , me n bb ^^


Bb so worried !!! 


Bb could hardly smile oo...


Pack this pack that for me *.* i almost want to cry jor


My fiancé


Lou po Jeanie purposely come back from Aussie to send me off !! :P Part of the reason lol


I have a bunch of super good friends with me :D


Love love everyone !


D.C dai kor dai  look


My sweet lou po with her new hair style n colour!


One look amazing , another one hohohoh~


My luv


My one and only one



Miss miss wifey ! 


We are international sister !!


Nat in Hong Kong , me in Germany, Gyn in Australia


Left this 2 KL guys :P 


Cheeseee!


Mixed feelings :) 


Thx thx Vivian n her husband ^^


I want to attend her wedding !!! May 2011 *.*!! 


" Take care girl "


" Yes i will ping you "


" Next time create an iphone app call punch , then we can say : i will punch you " 


My dear


Friendship 4ever !!


Can't wait for the next meet up !


Hopefully my lao po nx year xmas can make it to come and visit me ^^


Xmas 2011 , Xmas in Germany with wifeys !


Muack muack !!


Yeeee....lou gong so tense !


Smile!


She always know where's the camera :P But he doesn't know



Air ticket ready ? Yea


I look so innocent


BB : " Keep everything properly ya "  


Yes bb T.T will take care


Curi curi kiss !! Muacck !!


Special V.I.P !!! He manage to come to see me 5 minutes before i have to get inside :P

Thanks again !!!!!!!

Labels:

"Farewell at KLIA" was Posted On: Friday, September 24, 2010 @9/24/2010 11:53:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ