The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Challenging experiences during my trip ~



31.08.2010


Thanks to all my sweet sweet friends which came to KLIA :)

I'm so touching and almost sob sob d !

Dear wifeys , you all will be my best best best zi mui in my life and i'm looking forward to meet you all for our Europe trip !!!

Dear D.c kor kor , domo arigato for driving so far to see me off , didn't manage to hug hug you coz later i will be flooding the airport :P

Dear Vivian and her hubby, my sweet sweet ex-colleague thx for coming and all the best to you and wish you and your darling forever happily after , i couldn't make it for your wedding on next year, but i would like to see many many pics of you !! 

Dear Faizal , you're amazing !! Thank you for rushing to the airport on my last 10 minutes :)  

And my dear luv my bb :) Thank you thank you for accompany me and all the time be with me whenever i feel upset and miserable. You're the best !! Very very ' mm seh dak ' my bb , love you loads!!!Hugs Hugs !!!


*** Bonus for you all ****

Zyn's Case 1
-------------

-Before check-in-

My luggage weight are 34.8kgs and KLM doesn't allow me to check in the bag at all, only allow up till 32kgs, they said is not the money problem , but is the cargo problem, KLM lady said eventhough if she let me check in now, but down there the cargo peoples will weight it again and still they won't allow the luggage to check in , this is really not a good starts for me huh ? The counter lady asked me to move my check-in luggage 3kgs items to my handcarry luggage since my handcarry bag only 6kgs . Daddy already paid RM10 for the wrapping service in the airport, but now have to repack again ! IN THE AIRPORT , holy ~! How to repack everything and my handcarry luggage is like can explode anytime -too packed !!! Really collapsed x.x Thx to bb hugs hugs* Daddy n bro manage to help me to repack , they move my sport shoe to my laptop bag, my clothes move to hand carry bag , and the huge huge winter jacket i have to carry it by hand. And pay another rm10 for wrapping it again. My luggage still have 33kgs ++ , but when we put the luggage in the weighing the lady saw is 29kgs, may be some angle problem for the luggage *.* So manage to check in without any problem ~! But i have to carry my laptop bag , one small sling bag ,and another sling hand-carry 8kgs bag, and one huge winter jacket, that's the problem .....in case 2  +.+!!! 

Zyn's Case 2
-------------

-KLIA Airport-

Case 1 link to Case 2, ermmm...case 1 create problem for case 2 yea... 

Some extra experiences in the airport , or should i say some serious case? :P Well anyway , I manage to overcome it ~!I lost my laptop in the KLIA airport 5 minutes before i go inside the plane ^_^" ( I know i'm too' smart' )  I think i'm really too nervous , too many stuffs to carry ,and panic, and sad, and mixed feeling , after saying goodbye and hug hug to all my love , i went through the gate , first security check up was smooth and no problem , have to remove my small sling bag , my big sling bag , my laptop bag , and winter jacket and let them have scan it , after scan it i collect everything and took the train to gate C3 , second security check up - again have to remove my small sling bag , my big sling bag , my laptop bag , and winter jacket and let them have scan it , and i collect back my small sling bag , my big sling bag , and winter jacket. Then i went inside the waiting area to wait for depart ~ I did call up to mummy and bb while waiting , after 5 mins they start to let the passenger to get on the plane , so i also went to Q ~ with my small sling bag , big sling bag , and huge winter jacket , about 10mins then i found out that why my back doesn't feel any weight as in the laptop bag ?? Then i started to search where is my laptop bag??!!! I'm really extremely panic that time and quickly run back to the seat , but HELL my laptop bag wasn't there , and really hell for me , coz then i realise i lost my laptop bag and all my documents !!!!! But i remember that i did take it with me on the train and and...the 2nd security check !! I run back to the check point and saw one of the custom lady holding my IC and waving to me from far !!! Oh My God !! They found my laptop back , the lady said she keep waiting for the owner to come back and collect it but no one get back to her, so she have to open up my bag to search for some ID or something to make the announcement for the owner , i should have thx god ? Coz my wallet and Identity card is inside the bag , and the lady assure me that no one open up my bag and ask me to check is there anything lost , so i'm checking my bag in the airport security gate , and  my documents and laptop is there still. But .... when everything is okay and my hand are still shaking non-stop, can't even arrange the items and close my bag properly , the 2 security lady have to help me to do it , and the security guy ask me to becareful, don't lost it again, and they said is lucky that i lost my bag in Malaysia not oversea *.* Phew ~~ So , i've got my laptop bag again with me , and left 5 mins is going to fly , so i have to run back to the gate and catch my flight on time ~!

Zyn's Case 3
-------------

-On the plane-

Not that serious case, just that i'm still too nervous when i'm on the plane alone , and have to make sure my laptop bag is all the time with me , but i couldn't put my luggage on the top area coz i don't have any extra energy , so i ask some german man to help me by putting up my laptop bag and hand carry bag on top , but the guy is holding some plastic bag , so i haveto hold it for him so that he could help me. After he keep my bag on the top safely,i just remember to say thank you and wanted to go to search for my seat , and he have to ask me for his plastic bag cozi totally forgot that i'm holding his stuffs, i'm still too nervous ! What to do x.x'  i didn't really eat anything , no appetite at all , the stewardness served the dinner set but i just ordered a drink +.+ So it tooks me 12 hours on the plane to calm myself down before i landed in Amsterdam ~ therefore , my Amsterdam shower plan cancelled due to my nervous-feel *.*

Zyn's Case 4
-------------

-Amsterdam Airport-

Bought a temporary simcard , simcard is 10 euro with 7 euro credit, and i reload another 10 euro for credit.

I thought that the simcard already reloaded with the 10 euro , then i just use it but after 40minutes my credit gone , so i go and buy another 10 euro reload ticket again.Then only i realise i actually didn't top up the first 10 euros , so now i have 2nd 10 euros , so i top up my phone to 20 euro credit , and then the telco is doing promotion now , if we buy 10 euro , they will give 10 euro extra for free credit .

A first i thought that my credit all gone , and now i have 20 euro credit and another 20 euro free credit. So i have 40 euro credit in the end :X But netherland simcard roaming charge in Germany , so on second day itself in Germany my credit byebye ~! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

05.09.2010

Hihi!!!!

Finally i unpack all my clothes on today !

So happy that i have so many personal items and tissue paper packets and all my medicines !!!

Super Happy that all the items get through the immigration without any problem !! Although there is some problem before that, but in the end everything also smooth smooth.

Not to forget that i actually lost my laptop bag and all my documents in KLIA airport and i didn't realise it ,but i manage to get it back before i on board X.X!!!! Too nervous T.T!!!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06.09.2010

My free wifi test over already. Only 3 days i can online with my laptop Mac address, SO i can't online anymore x.x

Last night had a weird dream that i've got my air ticket back to home and i can pack more of my things and bring food from home to my apartment , so nice dream can go home !!! But then it just a dream afterall =.=" 

What can i shop for foods and can store a long long time ? Biscuits?

It's boring to walk alone to the groceries shop =.= some more need to carry all the things alone.So i'm trying to not to go out so often.

My food list :

Bread
Jasmine Tea bags
Nutella
Biscuits
Can foods
Vegetables
Eggs
Fish & CHips
Fries
Meatball
potatoes
Chicken drumstick
Noodles/Pasta
Grapes
TOmatoes

I almost get everything but didn't get bread/can foods/nutella/fries/meatball. Already spent 30 euros , i should really plan what i wanna eat @@

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


07.09.2010

First time cook curry chicken by myself, and i forgot to wash the chicken then i just throw everything inside the pot =.=!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


08.09.2010

I almost lose track of time and date now x.x ! Oh my god , i sleep at 9pm everyday coz i'm too boringx.x and i woke up at 9am everyday also nothing to do .
Everyday wake up , breakfast waiting for lunch ,lunch time wait for dinner , dinner then wait for sleep x.x Soon i become fat fat like that x.x'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10.09.2010

Oh My God !! I already transferred the money for my simcard one week ago , but today i received their email and said not yet receive my payment , means they never receive anything and never send it to me. OH MY GOD !!! I can't call to customer service because all in german now ,Die x.x!!! S.O.S When can i get my simcard!!! T.T

-
Ohyea, went to the visit the library on today with chinmay , one of my fav. building in here !! Awesome Building 

And i went to the market search for Campbell soup , fail to get it though ~

Bought 5 boxes ( 20 packets ) of rice lol ~ No worries for one month rice :D But didn't buy meat or vege x.x need save save money *.*


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21.09.2010

Totally moodless , i'm pretty sure that i've watch at least 10 series in last 3 weeks , i'm going to get crazy soon !!! No internet is torturing x.x Mama miya, for sure i'm not that kind of girl which can go inside the forest ans stay forever =.=!!! At least bb have to be with me then i'm fine *.*!!! I hateeeeeee life without internet =.=!!! Boring boring boring !! Grounded in Europe !!! Semester ticket not yet get, can't travel to Poland,Berlin,Dresden !!!  Yorrrrrrrr....beh tahan !!!!!!

5:35 p.m. JUst when i'm typing Beh Tahan ... ( at the same time my door bell rang ) I thought is some strangers or the person that i doesn't want to meet ring up my door bell , but i still answer the phone call ... Guess what ?!! My internet router came !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahahahha God can listen to my beh tahan ohohohohoho! Thanks God !!! Ahahhaha !!! Okay great now i have evrything , cables, router , pin code ,but...i don't know how to set up or install +.+ !!!!!!!! It's all in german though -.-!!! Really testing my german knowledge *.*!!!!! Have to wait for senior come tonight to help me do the setup +.+!!Hallelujah , great , If i know saying ' beh tahan ' then can online , i should say it earlier !!!!! 


I realise ...my printer is the only black colour thing i bought o.O! Weighing machine - in white , Microwave - in white too , my latest wifi router - in white 3 !

9.12 p.m. Holy Crap !!!! I thought that my internet can set but now it doesn't really setup , damn it !! Have you heard before wifi router only wifi for laptop but phone cannot connect ? This is what i heard from people , if this stupid wifi router cannot give my phone wifi , what about next time i get ipad or whatever phone that need wifi , or my bb came here his phone can't use wifi ? crazy shit theory ! Like that just switch to O2 ! Fck ! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22.09.2010

Yay !!! Within 3 weeks i've cut my own finger for the 3rd times :X Paper cut paper cut and paper cut ~!!! Same finger some more !! Pity my right thumb !

Still gonna wait till tmr for some technician to come and help me to do the activation for the network +.+ 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......... Still have to wait O.O!!! I can practice my patiency *.*!!! Great !!!

Went for food shopping again 7.66 euuro gone again ~.~ i guess the only shopping i can do in here only foods :X

And oopsy , today new experience : I tried my 2nd experiment in cottbus , which is put the frozen fries in the microwave, and ...my fries burn and microwave smokesssssssssss !!! Coz i think the timing set too long +.+ Exp. 1 failed, so do the 2nd testing , and now success ^.^!

7p.m. crap crap crap all is crap !! My mobile simcard are here , but i have no internet yet how the hell am i going to activate the simcard and how to online when they said i didn't subscribe celluar data , but they sms told me that my 1gb data just activated ....... CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!

7:15p.m. bb tq tq tq tq !!!!!!!!!I can online !!!!!!! Yoooohoooo i have the feel to listen to the pirates & carribeans song ~! 

**
From my dearest husband !!! **

For Internet:

APN: internet.eplus.de 
Username: simyo 
Password: simyo 

or

iPhone settings for mobile Internet :

APN: internet.eplus.de 
Username: simyo 
Password: simyo

For MMS: 

APN: mms.eplus.de
Username: simyo
Password: simyo
MMSC: http://mms/eplus:5080
MMS Proxy: 212.23.97.153:8080
Max message size can be: empty
MMS UA Prof URL: Keep empty 

So far only one good news for me , bank card finally here , finally is the correct address and they never send it to the others O.O!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random: If i have money ~~~

I want to get a big long mirror put inside my room, my room don't have mirror !! +.+!! 

Need a big clock so that can see the time other than my phone or laptop ~

Room spray ~ Or some scent candles~ 

Need a fan , although most of the time is cold , but summer definitely need a fan ! But actually now some time midnight too hot till i will awake suddenly ! *.*

Window prevent insects net , last night i saw 10 mosquito in my room !! And i really use newspaper to kill one by one ! If i don't open window = hot , i open window = mosquito damn alot !!! 

One more extra pillow so that at least i can hug something when i'm sleeping or i can put on my chair ~

Waterproof boots/shoes, rainy and snowy day need that~


AHHHHHHHHHHH...reminded me that i have to buy a house telephone , coz i have landline now have phone number but i don't have phone @@!Then how my friend call me ? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23.09.2010

9:50 a.m. telekom ppl here 

10p.m. only i canonline x.x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't write all these in one post , it's actually my daily diary , just that i don't have internet to upload it yet, and now only i have internet * FINALLY * So , i'm sorry that you all have to read everything in one-shot LOL !!! Enjoy ! ^.^ Feel free to comment ^O^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Labels:

"Challenging experiences during my trip ~" was Posted On: Thursday, September 23, 2010 @9/23/2010 11:23:00 PM | 5 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ