The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 T-bowl photo contest grand prize winner !

OMG !!!! Can't believe that ! I have won the grand prize !!!!! 644 votes thank you so much to all my friends that voted for me on facebook !! I'm so happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really VERY HAPPY!!! Very excited !!! Rm800 cash and Rm200 food voucher ~!!! Thanks to all my lovely friends !!!!

Seriously , you all should try out the Toilet concept restaurant in KL or Pg ! It was great !! And tasty foods !!

Don't forgot to join their fanpage on facebook !!!

T-bowl facebook FanPage link

Labels:

"T-bowl photo contest grand prize winner !" was Posted On: Thursday, May 27, 2010 @5/27/2010 07:20:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ