The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Vacations
Vacations

This morning just saw my friend's fb album for her Hatyai,Thailand trip . Omg so tempting when i view those delicious foods!!! Ans she told me that it cost her only about RM400 for the whole thailand trip , inlcuding car petrol , hotel room, foods . So cheap !!!! 4 days 3 night holidays , i really feel like going there :( The last time i visited Hatyai was during my 2nd year of uni ? 6 years ago ?? Time flies !

Vivian told me that she's going to Cameron Highlands in July , sharing apartment with a group of friends to save $$ and shop for foods from pasar malam there , Cameron trip are cheaper ! I WANT TO GO!!! =(

Want to go holidays with mummy !
Want to go holidays with bb !
Want to go holidays with friends !

Budget budget still, else have to be Genting Highland trip , or KL 1 day trip ? Malacca 1 day trip ? I want go for trip !!! Any cheap cheap one ? So that i can enjoy the foods ! TomYam ! Curry ! Steamboat ! Hawker foods !!!

I want to eat and play!

Labels:

"Vacations" was Posted On: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 @5/25/2010 10:07:00 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ