The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Lucky me
I'm really fortunate ~2 weeks ago i'm still worried about where i'll be moving to ~
But now here am I , in Mannheim Lindenhof ,and i'm living together with some amazing friends !
And i can never imagine that i'm hanging out again with Malaysian Chinese(ps. KL boys and girl ! ) 
It is AWESOME and fantastic !
Cooking together, watching tv together, driving out and mahjong , chinese foods with friends , clothes testing barbie doll, visiting cities ~ That is LIFE !!! 
If you ask me how am i doing now , i can tell you i'm HAPPY !!!
Although i'm still waiting for my visa and my job also unknown and my master thesis not yet started , but i feel good when i can have friends like that which i can crazy and just chit chat with them xD 
Humming : " I feel good ~ da da da da da~ I feel good WoW ~ da da da da da ! So good !So good ! I gott u ! lol !"

Labels: ,

"Lucky me" was Posted On: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 @9/05/2012 10:02:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ