The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Es ist Zeit ....
It is time to blog. I'm sorry that i have abandoned my blog for some time. I still love blogging , is just that i don't have so much thing materials to start a blog post o.O" Coz my life was just routine :) I hope that next month i will have a better lifestyle since i only left 500 euro for myself :x financial problem and must solve it as soon as possible! 

Look around !Now the planet became a digital world, everyone using facebook,twitter,online chat,whatsapp,instagram, youtube. So i guess not so many blogging since we have a different sources to update . Apps also too many for me lol !!! 

Well ! I have to set some new target for myself !!! 
SAVE MONEY !!!! 

- to invest in a property and rent out :) (the best way to earn $$$) 
- to do another photoshoot with my best sis again  , since we did it once for age21 memory :)
- 2013 to korea visit my dear friends ! 
- get my macbook retina *.*!!!

At the meantime, here is my random digital drawing on my new iPad 


App: Sketchbook Pro 


Zen Brush

There are more drawing apps out there you could try 
- Paper
- Bamboo Paper( my fav. also for mind mapping )
- Adobe Ideas

Note Apps: 
-iAnnotate PDF
- goodreader
-penultimate
-notability ( so far i like it ) 
-aNote




"Es ist Zeit ...." was Posted On: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 @8/21/2012 09:12:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ