The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 My August
Chickenpox is healing , the blister no longer active and scabs over now. But my eyes still red :x light sensitivity now . Praying hard for fast recovery !!! Then i'm gonna start packing and prepare to move out . My Summer always ' amazing ' , last year sun allergy body rashes,  this year really ' fantastic ' chickenpox ~~
Vampire really not having a good relationship with the sun/summer -.-!!
I think i'm gonna move to the North Pole soon . 
Or russia ,iceland ~~
Snow mountain perhaps !!!! 
Eskimo house !!!!  

Labels: ,

"My August" was Posted On: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 @8/07/2012 07:51:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ