The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 My childhood toys- Polly pocket

I found it on internet !!!! It's available online o.O! OH MY GOODNESS ! I can't believe that my toys worth alot now x.x I think i already gave it to other kids :( I missed my toys !! My polly pocket, this is exactly the model i had 

before.P


1989 Vintage Polly Pocket Apartment Polly's Flat



My ever first polly pocket ,e xactly the same as this pics, the girl i always put her into the bathroom to take shower T.T OLD DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! When i was 3,4 years old ? :( I kept it till i moved to new house in BU , but now i think the chances to get it back is 0.00000000000% ,i can't remember i threw it or gave it or still kept it :(


1990-Polly Pocket Suki's Japanese Tea House





1993 - Polly Pocket Jewel Surprise Ring - Bluebird Toys





1993 - Polly Pocket Beach Cafe-Pollyville




Oh my god :( I want to go home to check whether is it all gone or i still have it :( I can remember exactly the pocket :(


Labels: , , , ,

"My childhood toys- Polly pocket" was Posted On: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 @7/11/2012 01:02:00 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ