The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 My dream wedding

After watching Selina & Ah Diong's wedding feel so touched ! After the fire-burn incident and now she became stronger ! Respect her ! One day i hope to have my zi mui Nat , Gyn , Yu Xin , Lyn, Jyn together with me in white dress and celebrating my wedding together ! I do not know when will be the day , but for sure will have d-day :) At first i thought that singing during wedding dinner is not that pro, but after seeing s.h.e sang the loving you , i think this will be the song which i wanted to sing together with my zi mui :) Sweet and touching . Can't wait for it. 

Labels: ,

"My dream wedding" was Posted On: Sunday, July 08, 2012 @7/08/2012 10:00:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ