The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 in love with u .......Cocoa ~ Cacao ~
All time favourite ! I'm in love with the smell and taste of chocolate ~ Cacao ~ Cocoa butter ~~ Had my John Frieda chocolate shampoo and conditioner , and skin food Cacao Hand Balm is the best hand balm ( can say that can't live without it now ) , and also my new body shop Cocoa Butter lip care stick is amazing , work like magic !! And smell super good ! Especially in this winter season , without a hand balm or lip balm , i can dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! If you don't want to have a chapped lips or crackin gskin hand , better get this 2 magical items ! Now you know what's more secret items i have in my bag 24/7 ! ^.^! 

I'm now really considering should i try chocolate body lotion ? and chocolate candle ?????! How to save money *.*! December is coming ! I wanna get myself birthday pressie and xmas pressie ! Handbag in my list ! Saving for pressie :D Ganbate ! 

Labels: ,

"in love with u .......Cocoa ~ Cacao ~" was Posted On: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 @11/15/2011 09:11:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ