The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 My wisdom tooth journey
( Forgive my k.o . english for this blogpost, coz i'm shaking now , weather too cold and i just woke up , still suffering from the pain now )

Had my 2 bottom wisdom tooth removed on this morning~

10:45 a.m. - after the injection the first part i feel numb is inside my mouth , then few minutes later my lips and the skin under my mouth is fully numb ! I think is the injection effects make my hand and leg shaking while waiting for my turn to do the surgery ( or I'm too scare on that time ?)

11:30 a.m. - start surgery , I'm with my earphone while doing the surgery . Doctor has very good skill ,First he start with the right side, he told me that first he gonna scratch and cut , then i can only see his hand moving , and he ask me whether i feehe l pain or not, i only can " en he " = no pain. Then after that he said now will have very loud sound, then really very loud sound, even my earphone korean song also i can't listen =.=! After that he told me now he will apply a big pressure , really BIG PRESSURE , coz he is pulling my tooth out , until i can feel another side of my face being pull, the gum part and mouth not pain, but my face can feel the pressure !! But after few seconds then he told me that the first one was removed, so fast ! Then he start sewing ~ and then move to the left side for the same procedure.

I don't feel any pain during the whole surgery because is still feeling numb, doctor gave me 2 gose ask me to bite it , after 20 minutes then go home and spit it home.

Pretty simple procedure and very fast, i think this one is better than my tongue surgery !!! Although i'm still very scare before the surgery x.x

After that doctor gave me some prescription  , so i go to the Apotheke to get the antibiotic for 5 euro, since i already have painkiller at home ( from last time tongue surgery) . After that i just walk back to home from the city center ~

After home i use some cold water towel to put on my face because it will bengkak ~ , then i drink 1 cup of water then take a nap ~

17:00 - woke up and feel like i should eat something coz i didn't eat anything since last night McDonald from Munich ~ Had my first bowl of ice cold yogurt drink !!!! Happy !!!!! And i'm still eating now while blogging :) But i feel super cold, coz never on my heater still @@!

Okay update finish, and just straight direct typing without thinking of anything , will go to bed again ~ Ciao
"My wisdom tooth journey" was Posted On: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 @11/02/2011 05:54:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ