The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Happy Valentine's Day
Happy Valentine's Day to my luv !!

Happy V-day to everybody !!!

No matter you're single or married still can celebrate it with friends :P

Last year V-day  'cny nin cho yat' so with family, this year jialat, celebrating with my final exam paper, hope that ' he ' ( the exam) love me +.=!!!!

I can't even remember celebrating any V-day in my life -.-' is either i have no bf most of the time or i was not in town. =.=' I want to celebrate with bb !!! 

Ps* to bb , ya owe me many many celebration :P and presents !!!! I want pressie !!! 

Bb Eugene , love love u loads and ' Ceng Yat Jit Fai Lok lou gong !! ' Hugs hugs !

Labels:

"Happy Valentine's Day" was Posted On: Sunday, February 13, 2011 @2/13/2011 08:27:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ