The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Karaoke session failed
I was playing with my audacity earlier and trying to do my karaoke session, but again and Again and AGain and agAIN , it just keep failing !


Attempt 1 : Audacity hang
Attempt 2 : System shut down
Attempt 3 : Song load wrongly
Attempt 4 : Somebody ring my door bell 
Attempt 5: Ring again door bell to borrow my key
Attempt 6: Ring again and again door bell coz that somebody forgot to take something,so come back and get it again from me
Attempt 7: Somebody came back return key to me
Attempt 8 : How to do it after so many tries ? +.+ No energy to sing, and my vocal sounds scary =.=!


So, no more karaoke for me tonight !!! +.+


And i knew that my doorbell won't be quiet for tonight , coz still have 2 more times the somebody need to come again and borrow key again x.x!!! :P 

Labels:

"Karaoke session failed" was Posted On: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 @2/02/2011 10:03:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ