The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Rain and rain and rain nonstop raining
Weather forecast i don't like you x.x !!Coz it keep showing the images of rain and rain and rain !It's hard for me to go out to shop for groceries if it's still raining , is hard to carry bags and umbrella if the wind is too strong x.x 

I just came back from my morning class , and it's only 9 in the morning now , what can i do other than pps to wait for my 5 hours later class x.x I don't take nap or sleep other than night time , so i can only pps T.T'

The beginning of December will be cold cold , weather forecast said 1st of December will be -13 degrees =.= This year my birthday will be extremely different from last time :P Freezing cold birthday gonna be +.+!!! And most probably will spend my day just like any other normal school day ~ 

Ps* 

* I want to restock groceries 
* I have to replenish my listerine , my contact lens solution x.x'


Labels:

"Rain and rain and rain nonstop raining" was Posted On: Thursday, November 18, 2010 @11/18/2010 09:42:00 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ