The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 What a surprise morning
Woke up this morning , first surprise for me is a ' puff ' from my spotlight .

My light bulb k o again !!!!!!!!!!!!! Mama miya , 2 weeks ago i just purchased a new one to replace the 1st light bulb , now the 2nd light bulb k o =.=' So i went to buy again on this morning, now pls pray pray pray , hope my 3rd and 4th light bulb will be in good condition !!!! T.T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Then then when i'm studying in the class i break my Ruler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOB !!!! My ruler follow me for so so so many years also no problem , how come this morning i have the Hercules strength to break it !!!! =.='

I bought lots of thing on today in KaufLand !!! First time go to that shopping mall to shop ! KitKat ! Puddings ! Nutella ! Paprika chips !!! Hehehhheeh! 

Warning for myself : Whenever i feel hungry pls don't let me go do food shopping x.x !!!

Labels:

"What a surprise morning" was Posted On: Monday, November 15, 2010 @11/15/2010 02:35:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ