The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Continue with my holidays~


Konnichiwa !! I'm in Japan !!! 


Mushi Mushi!


I wanna eat that big sotong !


Salmon is my fav !!! Oh i miss sushi from Jogoya !


I get my Mor' Mor Shawl from here 


Ahahhaa Best photo of the day !!! LOL ( Do you know what does G.A.Y mean ??? ahahhahahah )


He shy shy liao :P


Mummy & i in Secret Recipe ~!


Ice blended chocolate


Banana yummy!


Mango


Daiso Japan!


Mummy don't dare to go inside


takopachiiiiiiiiiii !


love it , oh no i'm hungry d :(


J'Co yogurt ice cream in Bugis !!


Eat n eat n eat !


Ah......Ermmm!!!


At Bugis


Peak hour : waiting for cab


Tadaaaa! Cute mummy n body guard hahaha!


Our shopping :D


My new toy !


School bag in white !!!!


Yeaaaa~ It's all mine !


This paper bag also mine lol!


Rubbish also wanna take lol


Our hotel


Supper


Newton


Sugar cane - Lemon


Yes , eating that !


It's all seafood


I'm so hungry now even i blogging -.-!


Golden fried rice


Fried sotong


Spicy grilled fish


Oyster Omelette


Fried Kuey Teow


Lobster


Habis !


Waiting for cab again


Hotel lobby


Yea...Sex toys shop +.=!


Yong Tao Fu


KL one better neh :P


Newton food centre


Singapore shopping mall 10am not open yet 


Lucky plaza


OMG i love this sakura cuisine!


Packed n ready to go home!


Big ship



Bye bye queeeeeeeen !


Mummy in bus


Got this sling bag from Tangs 


Miniature burberry and estee products


Short pants


Is the same shawl :) Multi-usage , can transform 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra ~


Yea......this is what i get.......reach kl, the first minute came out from bus then i hurt my little toes x.x

Labels:

"Continue with my holidays~" was Posted On: Thursday, July 22, 2010 @7/22/2010 06:16:00 PM | 2 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ