The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 First time in my life -Tattoo
A day in Bluunis , tattoo?? I think so ~


Step 1 : Beautician helping me to design ~ about 15 minutes~


Before surgery, cheese!! 


Step 2 : Okay time to poke !


Okay , is actually feeling abit pain pain , like ants bites o.O! 


And beautician doing it for me using new needle~


 Just another 20 minutes then it's done ! Really fast & easy :P 
And now my ' wounds' will produce watery liquid (limba water or don't know what keep coming out) ~~
have to really take care oh for now 

Labels:

"First time in my life -Tattoo" was Posted On: Thursday, June 24, 2010 @6/24/2010 04:32:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ