The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Bah Kut Teh Morning

At first ...i thought.....we were heading out for bah kut teh ~ Who knows a morning casual shoot @ some park ~ I forgot the name of the park, but it was a gorgeous park :) Not too crowded , nice fresh air ~


Bb and i woke up at 6am ++ Torturing ~! Lol! Like we were on our vacations in somewhere else =P


Basically , i'm not posing ahahhaha !


This is a pose which we'll pose it when doing big/small business in the W.C


Sharp Sharp face ahha! I like this pic :P I look slim !!! But actually i don't x.x


Hey ! I'm still laughing ! So fast snap the shot ?!


Trying to let my bb shoot ~ before i get ' N G ' ! :p


Green green grass ~!


Pls trust me ! I didn't torture him !! It's true ! WHY bb looks so suffering @@!


Manja Manja !


I'm resting now ! So hot ! How can you let a vampire walk under the hot sun ! I'm a daywalker -.-!


Cool ? It's hot !


Very hardworking girl , eventhough shooting still didn't forget my tapstore @ iPhone ahahhahaha !!


Reon teaching me how to pose with the big fat camera lol


I'm really capturing the pictures while he's teaching me hehehe!


Finally ! This is why i get up so early on today !!! Bah Kut Teh !!!!!!!


Oh ou !!! But only 2 pictures ??? 

- What a Bah Kut Teh morning !! -

-The End-

Labels:

"Bah Kut Teh Morning" was Posted On: Monday, June 14, 2010 @6/14/2010 01:47:00 PM | 5 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ