The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 The funniest airways operator

The funniest airways operator - Hilarious ! Omg i started to like them :P


Operator : By the way we will help you to check out just hold on for a seconds ? en en ? I help u to check out with my superior ya ya ? En en okay.


......


Operator : I'm sorry, seems like we didn't provide that ..en en..Why not i help you to do another checking hmm hmm ? en en .


Operator : May be I can help you to check it again en en ? And I’ll contact you en en.


Operator : Yaya . En En once I check it I’ll contact you en en .


HAhahhaha~ I just nonstop smiling lol ! En En !


Really entertaining ! ^.^

"The funniest airways operator" was Posted On: Monday, April 12, 2010 @4/12/2010 11:16:00 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ