The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 I think i'm crazy ?
I think i'm crazy ?
Yea..i think so lol!
Know why ?
It's 12:30A.M consider as Monday morning now ~
I just finished my 5 days event job ~~ And now guess what am i doing ~~~
Zyniz is searching online forum for more part time job right after i back from my event , my leg still suffering now and my back abit not okay :P But then , i'm online searching for more job now ~~
So i think i'm crazy , don't ya think so ? Hehehehe!
"I think i'm crazy ?" was Posted On: Sunday, April 11, 2010 @4/11/2010 06:30:00 PM | 3 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ