The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 colour hair?iphone knob
Once again ,zyn is back with question again ...

Which colour is nice for hair and easy to maintain ??? Highligts?

Mummy,sis-in-law & i plan to visit to the saloon on this weekend ooo...

Should i colour ? Or not to colour ?

Life is full of choices -.-!! Sweatttttt !! How ??

Another little story bout my apple *.*!

MY IPHONE MUTE SWITCH K.O !!! The mute button little silver knob can fells off ! T.T Tonight i'll have to glue it back ... Hope that this problem can be solve, i love my iPhone 3g x.x! My warranty ended long time ago ,this apple already 16 months with me neh ..i have no more warranty :( Even still have warranty also can't help,coz it's with Singtel Singapore , $$ to fly there to fix it also much more expensive than pay for repair @@! Hmmm! I think might as well one shot treat my iphone ,have to buy the original earphone(K.O long time ago too) and also fix the silver knob x.x Hallelujah !
"colour hair?iphone knob" was Posted On: Monday, March 08, 2010 @3/08/2010 05:48:00 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ