The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 hitz.fm song crashes
Omg !!! Super Lucky day !!!!! I have won myself some good prize !!! Money really can drop from sky ahhahahah !! This morning while i'm on my way to work place hitz.fm playing the ' Song Crashes ' Game and the DJ was asking people to call in. SO i also syok syok go join for fun ~!

Here's the game ~ The Dj will play one song on air and then there will be another song just crash in and simply disturb one word then gone again. If you know the answer then just call in and tell them.Basically you will just need to listen and guess the 'crash song' is by which singer and the song title.Normally i'm not very good with song title or singer name.It just so happens that the song is one of my fav and is on my iphone ipod :P It's Fireflies by Owl City hehhehe !!! i just simply dial to Hitz.fm , who knows the DJ really answered up my call. Seriously i'm shocked ahhaha ! Coz i never think of i can get through to the radio station from my iPhone =P Somemore is super hotline out of how many millions of peoples. So HAPPY !!!!!!!!!

hehhehehehehehe ! Hahahhahhahaha !!!!! Hohhhohohohohoo ! XD
"hitz.fm song crashes" was Posted On: Thursday, March 04, 2010 @3/04/2010 06:53:00 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ