The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Part 7 : Sakae Sushi

Hungry ~ so, we went to Sakae Sushi @ Pavilion KL~

HotCha !

More wasabi ?? Ewww ! I don't eat !

Look so serious /gg

He's the king !

Soft shell crab hand roll - CitiBank card user buy 1 get 1 free, thx to red red lol !

My fav. Unagi !!

Red : Daniel , i knew you love me , but i can't accept it .....

Daniel : No...sob..don't leave me alone ... PLease...

Unagi Bentou !!

Part 8 : Starbucks ~

He's waiting for movie ~

Part 9: Movie at GSC Pavilion ~

11:20 pm Sorority Row ! ^^

Part 10: Home sweet home ~

"" was Posted On: Sunday, October 04, 2009 @10/04/2009 12:11:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ