The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
When the ' Bleeding Love ' song autoplay from my iPhone on this morning i was like wth, why my alarm wake me up on weekend *.*!! Then i only realise that today is only Thursday sob sob! Dreaming again sobz ! Told ya i already have the " weekend feels " !!!

Yesterday went to bank and someone approached me.
Mr.X : Do you have credit card ? Are you using one ?
Zyn : No (I'm shocked cause he suddenly teleport infront of me)
Mr.X : Are you 21 and above? (And i feel like want to LOL already , i'm old ! lol !!! )
Zyn : Yes ( I'm 22+10months !! 23 gonna-be soon in 2 more months :P ROFL )
Mr.X : Are you working ?
Zyn : I just graduated . Nope. ( I still have my student card with me ^^ )
Mr.X : Oh..is okay never mind, credit card only can be apply if you have a job. Thank you. (Sounds like he's explaining to a kid o.O! Am i ??? lol ! )

Funny though ~ hehehe !

Extra entries *~
- Aussie daylight saving starting from this weekend,which mean i'll talk lesser with my dear :(
- Earthquake/tremor in Malaysia (yesterday morning/evening/midnight) , anyone felt it ? Take care all *!!!
"" was Posted On: Thursday, October 01, 2009 @10/01/2009 03:51:00 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ