The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
FIRE !! ISS ! ANGRY !! FxxK ! So pik cik !!

(1) Mou la la MMU charge me RM4000 ++ degree tuition fees, which i already withdraw from the uni 4 years ago !

(2) My apple iphone charge me !! Eventhough i off everything , data roaming , network , apn,vpn, email push , yesterday i checked my phone credit was RM 22, and now is RM0.58 !!! What the heck !! I totally bankrupt !

(3) 2 of my sony ericson batteries is dead , spent Rm120 for the new one but ...still testing now ..

(4) I'm using mozilla but that stupid internet explorer keep pop out the CID bla bla website !!

I am super PISSED OFF!

Don't mess with me unless you can solve my problem !
"" was Posted On: Thursday, July 16, 2009 @7/16/2009 01:25:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ