The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 

A small party @ Luna Bar

2 princess

Luna Luna !


Inside the lift


Who's hand !?!!
Red red ~.~ Erhem posing !

Outside Luna Bar

Delicious !

I love the pool

Nacho chips

Nat nat busy taking photos

I can see the kl tower !

Window seat @ 33rd Floor

Behave neh :P this 2 kor kor no more image :P LOL !

Cute Cute Innocent look

Another Q pose !

Cheese!

Big Eyes !

we are too Innocent

Yu Xin trade mark :P

Andy : Sayang
Nat : Blek !

I didn't know this photo have such a 'good' effect lolx!

Blink Blink Effect !

Vic & I

Andy : Am i sexy ?
Daniel : Gusps !

Vic : Kiss me baby
Andy : yes i will

We are 4 in love

Group photo

Seriously , daniel look like wanna kill people :p

Can u see the Camel ?

I look so fair in this picture *Shocked !

Red red your weight.....

You are flashing o.O


KL View
Boss , thanks for your co-operate


Andy kor kor so lucky :P have the opportunity to take photo with 2 princess :P

Andy : I want to sleep
Red : Sleep on my lap then

Auto-effect ahhaha !

Brothers and sisters

Cheers !!

"" was Posted On: Saturday, July 11, 2009 @7/11/2009 03:54:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ