The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Appreciation

Thanks to my family members, thanks to my dear brother, thien jie , andy jie jie , thanks to my dear dear wifeys, thanks to chari , thanks for all the concern :) Thank you for the supports !! Thanks for standing beside me , helping to stand up when i'm facing difficulties and problems . Really love you all , deeply from the bottom of my heart :) I feel so warm inside myself !! So touching. I still believe in " Dreams will come true if you really put your effort on it " ! :) Never give up !



Sweet and Lovely moment
"" was Posted On: Sunday, April 26, 2009 @4/26/2009 03:53:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ