The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Appreciation to My guardian angel

Thanks for being there whenever i need you. Thanks for sharing your thought with me ,and letting me know how wonderful heaven are ~~ I wish i could meet my angel but you are really far far away from me :D Unless i die instantly then i can fly over to heaven and we can meet up =P Thank you for being patience - by listening to my crap whenever i'm talking to the air :P But my guardian angel are so busy , have to look after many things and peoples, how dare you left me alone here so awful , never bless me anymore T.T" Where were you ??? PLanet Mars ? Or to the galaxy to meet the ancient ones?
"" was Posted On: Friday, May 22, 2009 @5/22/2009 01:10:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ