The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
KL half day trip ?!!! Last ! Last ! last !! I'm gonna miss my uni friends *.*!! My ex-roommate,my course mates, my classmates, my neighbors ,and my housemates! This is the last outing before we leave the uni and go on with our life *!

Kitchen Fresh Chicken , thanks to the camera man (KFC staff) :P

Me and Ms. Shirley Gp heheheh!

My best best best buddy!

Models ~

Shopping !!

Boutique~

Cinema

12 rounds ? Taken ? Horror movie ? Which movie nice ?? We decided to watch jackie chan's movie , 18PL x.x!! So violent !!!

Good actress hahah!

Yin lee , erhem* cough! Hugging him LOL!! She wanted to bring this back :P

ice blended caramel ! Nyummy ! Is my fav.!

I want to drink !! I don't care if you're taking my photo =P

Mathematic , how many fingers ? But yin lee chop off Agfa's finger lol!

Blow kiss! Muaccks!

This is Starbucks Coffee!

Group photos :D
Candid x.x!

Yin lee, me , with her big bottomless ice lemon tea @ Chilis!

Agfa and Shirley , waiting for foods ! Hungry !!

Nothing to do while we are waiting , so..evil grin* heheh!

Can you see the view out there ? Actually is very nice , is a big garden , right outside the KLCC building ^^

Waittt!!! I can't finish all, okay ?!! Just for photo =.=' is actually for 4 of us :D In the end , full like h3ll =.='

Suria KLCC

I really love the view !

Cheese !! Peace !! ( Agfa trade mark peace!)

She asked us to do some posing , weird posing x.x

Okay , we lose to her , her pose no.1 LOL

ahah ! I love this pose !

I am actually trying to display my iPhone , end up reflection only LOL

Another weirdo ! :P

Don't know when wil be the next time we take such a photos :) Convocation !!August!!

Behind the scene !

Agfa + full moon

Malaysia famous : Twin tower

Petronas tower

At last..i can kick her ! ( from shirley )

Mrs. bean , ROFL!!!

Inside the car ~

Careful your head, although shirley is driving slow now :P

1am @ my place


So tiring !!! But we enjoyed !!!!

Love ya * All my sweet and funny friends :P
Gonna miss you all , all the b3st in your futures :)
"" was Posted On: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 @4/08/2009 08:13:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ