The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
SPoT CheCk During The NiGHT ! Correction : is MIDNIGHT !!!

Is already 1AM NOW. Every NORMAL human should be lying on the bed and dreaming right now . Except me....since i'm a vamp , so i'm not included in the so called normal human category ,it means that i can still stay awake at this time. But ,i'm still awake coz i have my own thing to do , example reading my vampire novel series.... But BUt BUT BUT !#)(&!@($*!@( !!! This is what happened ....

10 minutes ago....

Knock Knock Knock ( Someone knocked my door while i'm reading the night world series )

Zyn : " Who's there ? " ( Holding my book still )
Mrs. X : " Hello~~~Spot Check. " ( Zyn get a shocked! )
Zyn : " Sure .. " ( What do you aspect me to do other than answer a ' yes ' to Mrs. X )
Mrs. X : " So, are you a Malaysian ?? " ( Peeping inside my wardrobe )
Zyn : " Yes . " ( Does i look like non-Malaysian ? =.=' )
Mrs. X : " Oh okay , hows your Chinese new Year ? " ( Still looking around my room )
Zyn : " Well, good. "
Mrs. X : " Do you smoke ? "
Zyn : " No. " ( Of course NO ! Crazy *.* !! My novel still on my hand )
Mrs. X : " That was good ...and WoW, you read books ..this is really good! " ( She saw the night world vol.2 on my bed )
Zyn : " Yea ... " ( have to smile ~~ although not really in a mood to entertain to 'someone' that are disturbing you during the night ~~ )
Mrs. X : " Are you free on Friday "
Zyn : " Emm....most probably i'm back to hometown "
Mrs. X : " Oh ... what time are you going back? Coz we're having some event in the girl's dorm area "
Zyn : " Ooh..i see...Emm... but I'll be going back on Thursday , i don't think i can join "
Mrs. X : " oh... i see then.. you can't join us . "
Zyn : " Yea.. "
Mrs. X : " Alright never mind then, see ya . "
Zyn : " See ya "



What kind of uni dorm ?!!! Spot CHECK at 1 AM in the MORNING and asking those silly question ??!!! Hmmm!!!!!!
"" was Posted On: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 @2/03/2009 06:12:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ