The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Twilight the saga series

I'm pretty sure that everyone heard about twilight the movie , and I'm a big fan of the saga series :P I like the saga series ,either Bella , Edward, or the Cullens , i just love them ; the vampires, the stories , the flow , just everything!

For those that haven't watch twilight the movie , you should watch it ! Someone told me that twilight is " Mummy's favorite " :P Well, guys bought the novels as well, so , it is really depends on your own taste ;) I could only say i'll give 5 stars for the novel series .

Twilight rules zyn's world ! ^.^

*Ps* i didn't earn any $single cent$ for promoting it , okay ? :P

Here's some official/fan's trailer of the saga series , enjoy !

Twilight



New Moon



Eclipse



Breaking Dawn



Let me know your opinions :P
"" was Posted On: Thursday, January 08, 2009 @1/08/2009 06:13:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ