The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 

Rushing rushing rushing


Once again rushing ~! Why am i rushing ? Coz my lecturer said that may be tmr 9am i have to do the industry training presentation o.O!!!!! And i'm still not yet prepare my presentation slides *.*! That is why i'm rushing again #.#! Wish me luck o.O! I need it very much !!! Hope that i can do my presentation on tomorrow , coz if i fail to present , means that i've to come back again on saturday just for 10minutes presentation =(

"" was Posted On: Monday, July 14, 2008 @7/14/2008 12:50:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ